Alternative #1: Asynchronous Online Learning
Asynchronous online learning means, you:
- Do not have to carry out live session with your students
- Can have a pre-recorded video to support your online learning plans
- Can just plan online learning activities using online learning tools such as asking them to carry out online discussions, ask them to do collaborative writing and etc.
- Can carry out assessment asynchronously (not real time) once you set up a date and time for their online assessment
Synchronous Online Learning
Synchronous online learning means, you:
- Carry out live learning session with your students,
- Conduct online learning activities and interaction occurs in real-time but only at different geographical location.
- Can conduct real time assessment with students using Kahoot!, Quizizz or other assessment tools.
Task-based Online Learning
If you opt to carry out task-based online learning, that means, you: